BMW i8 tips from a real owner.
- The MPG for 880 miles was 35.1.
- Before doing anything else, turn on “Prefer Expressways” in Navigation Options, or the Navigation system will take you throughout the river and through the woods to achieve the fastest route , even it takes 3 exits and a lot of time to get out of the woods.
- Turn off “Sport” when entering a parking, not to get an agressive car and to move reverse easier.
- The little box on the climate display named “AUTO” is about the energy intensity the auto setting has, it has five positions.
- The back seat is not adjusted for a high person about 5′, people are feeling not very comfortable in back.
- It is not very comfortable to get out of the car because of the unconventional doors. It can be an issue but not for everyone.
- People want to take pictures with the car, some people follow the car just to take pictures from back. People go crazy when see BMW i8.